Re: [PARPORT] Problems with parallel port io card, emu10k1, system freeze

From: Norbert Preining (preining@logic.at)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 08:03:53 EDT

    On Don, 11 Okt 2001, Tim Waugh wrote:
    > "Isn't tested yet," rather than "not possible." It's probably just a
    > small change, but it needs testing.

    So let me test it if you have this change.

    Best wishes

    Norbert

    Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>
    University of Technology Vienna, Austria gpg DSA: 0x09C5B094
    TRISPEN (n.) A form of intelligent grass. It grows a single, tough
    stalk and makes its home on lawns. When it sees the lawnmower coming
    it lies down and pops up again after it has gone by.

                            --- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff