Re: [PARPORT] Parport emulation driver

From: Niels Stargardt (Niels.Stargardt@gmx.de)
Date: Sat Jan 12 2002 - 17:13:10 EST

    Hi Martynas!
    I don't know directly where you can find the patch. But I know that
    SuSE-Kernels has Modules for a 2.4 Kernel, so you can use this. Suse has a
    package with all Kernel-Patches. But I'm not sure perhaps it is today in the
    kernel sources 2.4.16??

    Hope that this is helpful for you

            Niels Stargardt

    Am 7 Jan 02 um 21:41 hat Martynas Jocius geschrieben: