[PARPORT] Bidirectional support.

From: Petrov M.I. (npetrov@ukr.net)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 16:03:34 EST

    Hi All.
    I am having a PC with Debian (Woody) & kernel-2.2.19. HP LaserJet1100 is
    connected to it using parallel port. Now, I wanted to check whether this
    supports the bidirectional feature. Please tell me how to include the bidirectional
    feature in order to to know about the status of the printer and also to grab the
    pagecount information. I am using apsfilter with LPRng.

    cat /proc/parport/0/autoprobe
    CLASS:PRINTER;
    MODEL:HP LaserJet 1100;
    MANUFACTURER:Hewlett-Packard;