Re: [PARPORT] ppSCSI, RedHat 7.2, and SyQuest SyJet

From: Jon Miner (cp_n18@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 20:17:26 EST

    I want to endorse Eduard's work, and its compatibility
    with the RedHat 2.4.9-31 kernel source. Can I suggest
    that the ppSCSI website be updated so that others can
    more easily find it?

    --- Eduard Bloch <edi@gmx.de> wrote:

    http://http.us.debian.org/debian/pool/main/k/kernel-patch-ppscsi-2.4/

    I never did find my original compilation problem. But
    it was resolved by removing the source rpm, deleting
    the source tree, and the re-installing the source rpm.
    I'll continue to validate compatibility as future
    RedHat releases are made.

    =====
    Jon Miner
    http://www.ConcordNH.com/Trains - Concord Model RR Club