Re: [PARPORT] To: "linux-parport@torque.net" <linux-parport@torque.net>

From: Stephen Mollett (molletts@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 04:15:51 EDT

    Hi,

     --- Keith Bainbridge <keithb@impaq.com.au> wrote:
    > CAn anybody point me to the file/s I need to run a
    > Zip250 under Debian Linuz, please?

    The imm driver should be included in the distribution,
    I would have thought. Zip drives are so common that it
    would seem silly not to put it in by default.

    Try 'modprobe imm' to load it then something like
    'mount /dev/sda4 /mnt -t vfat' to mount a
    windows-formatted disk. (The zip drive shows up as a
    scsi disk. For some reason the default partition on
    the disk is actually the fourth primary partition.)

    Stephen