[PARPORT] Low Level Access

From: Philipp Vollmer (vollmer.philipp@t-online.de)
Date: Sat Jul 20 2002 - 05:28:19 EDT

    Hello List!

    I'm actually trying to interface a PTT cicuit for a transmitter. Are there
    easy to use , low level access functions for this?
    My problem is, that I have to read the status of pins of the connector ( e. g.
    pin6 high or low ) and after that I have to write ( e.g. Pin7 high ).
    That has to run without much latency.
    ( I'm talking about C programming but don't have to say this really )

    My systeme is a 2.4.18 SuSE 8.0 System.

    73 de DO1YPV ( Philipp Vollmer )