Re: [PARPORT] Problems with Backpack CD-Rewriter

From: Al Crowley (alc@micro-solutions.com)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 08:50:08 EDT

    Jaime,

    A few questions:

    1. What is the serial number on the bottom of the Backpack?

    2. What is the source you are writing (data image from the
    hard drive, audio from the hard drive, copying straight from
    another cdrom.....)?

    3. What type of media are you using (CDRW, CDR, High Speed CDRW)?

    4. What is the make, model and speed of this computer?

    5. What speed are you attempting to write at?

    Make sure your BIOS is set to EPP and also try slowing down the
    write speed.

    Thank You,

    Al Crowley, Technical Support Assistant Manager
    Micro Solutions

    website: http://www.micro-solutions.com
    e-mail: alc@micro-solutions.com
    fax: 815.756.4986