[PARPORT] DALLAS 1820 Temp.Sensor

From: Pawel Stochlinski (int01h@sentinel.mj12.eu.org)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 18:58:30 EST

    Anyone made it using the LPT port connected to microchip?

    Everywhere i can see that the ds1820+atmel-mchip can be controlled via COM -
    port, is it true?

    "Ulubiency bogow umieraja mlodo ale pozniej zyja wiecznie w ich
    towarzystwie" [Fryderyk Nietzsche]
    __
    Pawel Stochlinski (int01h)
    Linux registered user: #246375
    (http://sentinel.mj12.eu.org||http://ipe.ath.cx)
    -----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
    Version: GnuPG v1.0.7 (GNU/Linux)

    owGbwMvMwCS46Lmlj0renf2MawSTuPSKM9PzEktKi1JtmS894uqwZ2ZlALFgigSZ
    1BoZ5gfNr/iXLPy+r3f/lXk7Zdqar1ebVDAsuOU9S+e8yUeby+tYdr/1PL2nliF+
    CgA=
    =lIWg