[PARPORT] how do i burn my CD's using my bacpack CD-RW

From: rks0028@eaglemail.unt.edu
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 14:20:52 EST

    Thanks Al Crowley. I got to the point u told me. But i could use my CD-RW only
    to read from CD-RW using PCD module rather than writing on to it. What steps do
    i need to follow for burning CD's with my backpack CD-RW. Do i need any
    software for linux for using my CD-RW. I will be grateful for the help
    provided.Thanks a lot.
    Raj