[PARPORT] Shuttle epat device

From: Ron Lange (ron@ron-lange.de)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2003 - 19:05:49 EST

    Hi,
    I have a SmartMedia card reader, based on the Shuttle ep1284 epat chip.
    Unfortunately the pd/pg module don't find a valid ATA device, but the
    media is absolutely valid (checked under Win98 before).

    Does this device need some special treatment? I don't know if this could
    be important, but the folder structure on the media is /dcim/100media/.

    By the way I have a true ECP/EPP mode parport (VIA KT133E board) but the
    paride just reckognized only a SPP/PC-Style parport. May be an hint?

    Regards
    Ron