[PARPORT] printer that cares about CONTROL_AUTOLF

From: Peter Asemann (sipeasem@immd3.informatik.uni-erlangen.de)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 10:40:39 EDT

    Hello!

    I've tried to experience the effect of setting CONTROL_AUTOLF while
    simulating the printer protocol using ppdev.
    I digged in my hardware archive and brought up a Star LC10 printer (with a
    working ribbon cassette!) - which doesn't care for CONTROL_AUTOLF, it seems.

    Are there any printers/devices which care for CONTROL_AUTOLF in SPP mode, or
    does only prehistoric equipment care for the signal?

    Peter Asemann