Re: [PARPORT] Has anyone been able to install Redhat 9 using Backpack CD-Rewrite

From: Al Crowley (alc@micro-solutions.com)
Date: Fri Sep 12 2003 - 11:14:16 EDT

    If my memory serves me correctly, this is probably the same bug Tim found
    and put in bugzilla when Red Hat 8 was released. There was a problem
    relating to anaconda. Tim created new boot disk and driver disk images that
    allowed RH8 to be installed from a Backpack. I can email these to you if
    you want to give them a try?

    -AL