[PARPORT] parport read

From: Cherry Cortes (osagimakoto@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2003 - 05:19:26 EDT

    Hello everyone!!

    We're having problem making the read() to /dev/parport0 work. The function always returns -1. We have tried recompiling the kernel (we're using 2.4.18-14) with CONFIG_PARPORT enabled but it does not seem to work. We also set the mode to ECP and direction to reverse. Could you help us with this?

    Thanks!!!

    Cherry