[PARPORT] Zip Disc system

Christian Herrnberger (chris123@netcom.ca)
Sun, 07 Dec 1997 08:59:46 -0500

Greetings:

I've been readering your messages with interest for a while now as I've
been looking for an answere to a simple question. Is it possible to load
a Linux system on my zip drive and either boot diretly from the zip
through Lilo or other boot manager or seperate book discs. If possible I
would like to build a portable system that can be transported by zip
drive (parallel version) to other computers for my use on them. Any
suggestions or directions to appropriate info sources would be greatly
appreaciated as I've been at Linux now for less than a month. Currently
I am running the 5.0 SuSE distribution, but have Redhat 4.2 ond others
if need for this project.

any help would be appreciated.