[PARPORT] The Imation Superdisk LS-120 (External Parallel Port) Drive

NerdOcom (NerdOcom@aol.com)
Fri, 2 Jan 1998 10:17:59 EST

     I forgot to mention that my LS-120 drive was NOT an IDE, but, rather, a
Parallel Port...
     Is there anything that would allow me to connect the Imation Superdisk
LS-120 (External) Drive to my Linux box without spending any money?? Or, a
how-to... is the drive anything like IOMega's Zip drive? I NEED HELP!!

 Andrew Dvorak
 NerdOcom@AOL.com
 "The Computer NerD"

 P.S. Thanks, in advance, I appreciate any help that you may have to offer!!