Re: [PARPORT] Web Pages?

Grant R. Guenther (grant@torque.net)
Mon, 19 Jan 1998 08:55:26 -0500 (EST)

> I am wondering if there are web pages associated with
> parport development. So that I can look to see if
> the devices I want to use are supported without
> having to send broadcast mail to the world.

You wouldn't have to send broadcast mail to the world if you read
the information sheet that came when you joined this list :-)

On the other hand, I haven't taken the time lately to maintain the
pages, so they are a bit out of date ... What devices are you
interested in ?

Here's the info-sheet again, note the last lines.