[PARPORT] Scanner - Primax PagePartner

Doug Bercich (dougberc@GTE.net)
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 12:12:04 -0600

Hello,

I have a Primax PagePartner scanner that is a parallel port device. Does
anybody else have any info on these? Is there a project already in the
works?

I couldn't find anything like this on the PARPORT home page, nor does the
SANE project mention anything. After monitoring this list for awhile it
seems most traffic concerns storage systems, so forgive me if these
questions are hidden in a FAQ somewhere (And if there is a FAQ, a pointer
would be helpful).

TIA,
Doug