Re: [PARPORT] Downloading image

Grant R. Guenther (grant@torque.net)
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 07:36:38 -0500 (EST)

Before anyone sends this file by e-mail, please note that it won't
address the problem. rh5bpcd.img is for the MicroSolutions backpack
drive, not for a Freecom Power CD.

> I need to download the rh5bpcd.img in order to use my Freecom CD to
> install RedHat5.0. Trouble is I do not have ftp access, just e-mail.

Rick, I'd suggest contacting me directly to work out a way to get you
a suitable boot disk. I'll need to know some things about your
Freecom drive, as well ...