Re: [PARPORT] Par-port CD

Grant R. Guenther (grant@torque.net)
Sun, 29 Mar 1998 10:07:36 -0500 (EST)

> I'm trying to install one CD on my paralel port as loadable modules but I
> can't find the files paride.o and kbic.o.
>
> Can any body tell me where to find them?

Most of what you need to know is explained at

        http://www.torque.net/parport/paride.html

If you are working with a 2.0 kernel, you need to get paride-0.94 from

        ftp://ftp.torque.net/pub/paride-0.94.tar.gz

Read the documentation, edit the makefile, and make the files you need.

If you are working with a 2.1 kernel, the PARIDE drivers are configured
during "make config", just answer the questions :-)