Re: [PARPORT] HP Colorado T1000e

Jochen Hoenicke (Jochen.Hoenicke@Informatik.Uni-Oldenburg.DE)
Mon, 27 Apr 98 15:44 MET DST

> looking for a driver/module to support my parallel port HP Colorado
> T1000e. I need to back up my system, and relaly don't want to buy a new

Robert Blacquiere is working on that drive. This is a except of a
mail I recently (04 Apr 1998) got from him.

  Jochen

: My email adress is changed.
: Old adress: guldan@writeme.com
: New adress: guldan@flatnet.demon.nl
:
: By the way I have succeeded too have the EPAT chip working. Now I am
: working on the driver patch for ftape.