[PARPORT] printer scanner for Linux

Andrea Arcangeli (arcangeli@mbox.queen.it)
Thu, 7 May 1998 13:34:19 +0200 (CEST)

I developed a printer scanner for Linux to try to understand the handshake
of printers that hang with the current 2.1.100 lp if used interrupt
driven.

The printer scanner can be downloaded from here:

        http://www.cs.unibo.it/~arcangel/pscan/pscan-0.0.tar.gz

So if you are having troubles printing with interrupts with the current lp
in 2.1.100 please compile pscan (I assume that you have the sources of the
_running_ kernel in /usr/src/linux), insmod ./pscan.o and give me the
output. The printer must be online during the insmod.

Thanks.

Andrea[s] Arcangeli