[PARPORT] Colorado T-1000e driver

Lin Zhe Min (ljm@ljm.wownet.net)
Fri, 8 May 1998 07:49:18 +0900 (CDT)

Hi all,

I've written to the current developper of Colorado T-1000e driver for
Linux at the address given on the list. However the message is delivered
but none replied. So I'm in a doubt if the project is ceased or the
worker is moved somewhere. I'd like to ask if there is some beta version,
or some part-libraries or incomplete codes available, for if I or some
other people can continue to complete it, 'cause we're all urgent and
willingful to use T-1000e on Linux, but it is really unnecessary to
rebuild the wheels. Thanks.

..e'osai ko sarji la lojban. ==> Please support the logical language.
co'o mi'e lindjy,min. ==> Goodbye, I'm Lin Zhe Min.
Fingerprint20 = CE32 D237 02C0 FE31 FEA9 B858 DE8F AE2D D810 F2D9