[PARPORT] autoloading

Grant R. Guenther (grant@torque.net)
Sun, 17 May 1998 09:02:48 -0400 (EDT)

[Admin: The new Majordomo has been overly zealous in its censorship of
postings to the list. Shaleh's post was rejected because it contained
the word "who". Worse still, such messages are rejected in a way
that they can not easily be reposted. I've disabled the filtering of
message bodies. -- Grant ]

Shaleh asked:

> Grant et el. are we any closer to kerneld being able to auto load
> parport modules?? Not that I mind insmod'ing them, but I know newbies
> who would.

If someone who cares about autoloading modules would like to look
into this and submit some patches to me, I'll see that they get in.

Please do the patches against the PARIDE in 2.1.102.