[PARPORT] PARIDE for 2.0.34 *NEW*

grant@torque.net
Sun, 28 Jun 1998 08:23:48 -0400 (EDT)

2.0.34 that integrates the current version of PARIDE into the stable
kernel.

Please fetch

        ftp://ftp.torque.net/pub/paride-2.0.34.tar.gz

And follow the instructions found in the enclosed README file.

I will update the appropriate web pages within the next couple of days.

If you want to use this with cdrecord for CD-R burning, you will still
need to fetch the patch to cdrecord, however, do _not_ apply the
kernel patches enclosed in the pg-beta tarball. I will re-issue the
cdrecord patch when I update the web pages.