[PARPORT] Phase change filesystem

Stephan M. (marsoner@telekabel.at)
Wed, 1 Jul 1998 10:27:26 +0200

I managed to install a PANASONIC LF-1500 PD-drive (Parallel port) under
Linux (Kernel 2.0.33, paride-driver from
http://www.torque.net/parport/paride.html) - at least the CD-ROM-part!
(drivers and protocols: paride, pcd, epat)

When I try to mount it as a PD-drive (drivers and protocols: paride, pf,
epat)
with a medium partitioned and formatted under NT4, a get a filesystem-error.

In a HowTo (Opticals) I read something about incompatible PD-filesystems -
so my question is: is there any possibility to change data between NT4, W95,
DOS and linux via PD-media?

wbr

stephan m.