Re: [PARPORT] Re: L68K: Amiga-Parport-driver

Andrea Arcangeli (arcangeli@mbox.queen.it)
Mon, 31 Aug 1998 10:51:04 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 30 Aug 1998, Michael Schmitz wrote:

>Am I missing some point here? If the parport code supports registering

No _I_ was missing some points. I was asking for understanding better
infact.

>interrupt handlers anyway, why not add a parport_ack_intr function (-pointer)

Do you need a callback _only_ to ack the interrupt? Something to be run
before start the pardevice irq handler, right?

Andrea[s] Arcangeli