[PARPORT] parport irq handling v3

Andrea Arcangeli (arcangeli@mbox.queen.it)
Mon, 31 Aug 1998 19:03:26 +0200 (CEST)

I reimplemented my patch using parport as support code as suggested by
Alan and Phil (I merged also some Phil stuff).

The examine_irq() callback is completly removed.

Now you can implement your own irq handler in the lowlevel parport driver.
Inside it, after you have detected and acked the irq, you _can_ recall
parport_generic_irq() that will safely recall the pardevice interrupt
function for you.

As usual I' ve tested the patch only on i386 - UP - parport_pc.

ftp://e-mind.com/pub/linux/parport/parport-arca-2.1.119-5.diff.gz

Andrea[s] Arcangeli