Re: [PARPORT] parport irq handler test w/ 3 devices

Philip Blundell (pb@nexus.co.uk)
Wed, 02 Sep 1998 10:23:50 +0100

> "parport0: irq7 happened with irq_func NULL with pda as cad"
> message appeared ~10 times. While reading back the file I got the
> same message some times and once I got the

I imagine this happens because the devices get swapped when the printer is
just about to generate an interrupt. It's harmless; we could avoid it by
doing disable_irq() if the device that's about to be selected doesn't want
interrupts. Alternatively we could just remove the message.

p.