Re: [PARPORT] parport irq handler test w/ 3 devices

Andrea Arcangeli (arcangeli@mbox.queen.it)
Wed, 2 Sep 1998 19:13:02 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 2 Sep 1998 grant@torque.net wrote:

>Oops. I should have responded to Andrea's original request for you to
>do this test. None of the PARIDE drivers use an interrupt. Nor does PPA.

I was aware of that but it was still interesting to know what lp irq
driven would do with some other pardevice (even if not irq driven) and
Boszormenyi seems the better parport user and alpha tester out there ;-).

Andrea[s] Arcangeli