[PARPORT] Aha !

grant@torque.net
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 18:07:33 -0400 (EDT)

After noticing some increasingly weird e-mail problems in the last day
or so, I did some investigating. It appears that _both_ of my offsite
backup nameservers are down. So, this may explain some of the troubles
that people have been having reaching torque.net.

I'm now submitting changes to the internic to remove the delegations, but
flaky DNS for this domain will continue to be a problem for another day
or so.

Please excuse the mess :-(