[PARPORT] Patch to add imm (ZIP Plus) driver to Linux 2.0.35

David Campbell (campbell@torque.net)
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 12:44:13 +0800

A patch to add the ZIP Plus driver to the Linux 2.0.35 kernel is available.
http://www.torque.net/~campbell/ppa/patch-imm-linux-2.0.35.gz

This morning I submitted a patch to Linus to add imm to the 2.1.x kernels
so I hopefully be able to send a patch to Alan Cox for the 2.0.x kernel
once people have given it a spin in the 2.1.x kernels.

Now I need to go off and update a few web pages....
Then it is either ParSCSI or Parport chipset drivers (whoever submits their
API first).

David Campbell

PS: I have found the info for creating the boot prom so that may be my
next project.

campbell@torque.net

Current project list:
a) Maintain Linux ZIP drivers
b) (done) Create patch against Linux 2.0.x for ZIP Plus driver
c) Create Linux chipset specific parport drivers
d) Update my web pages
e) Start on ParSCSI drivers
f) Boot proms for parport devices (socket onto NE2000 cards)

Any assistance to clearing this list most welcome