Re: parport-arca-9 [was Re: [PARPORT] Re: PARPORT_DEV_EXCL ]

Tim Waugh (tim@cyberelk.demon.co.uk)
Sat, 26 Sep 1998 23:10:18 +0100 (BST)

On Sat, 26 Sep 1998, Matthias Welwarsky wrote:

> OK, applied the patch, seems OK as far as the amateur radio stuff is
> concerned. However, the patch to imm/ppa is not quite complete as you
> need to check for parport_register_device() returning NULL.
>
> Pseudo-Patch to imm.c follows:

The same bug is also in ppa.c. If you search and replace "imm" with
"ppa", I'm sure you'll be able to apply the same patch. ;-)

Incidentally, PLIP is guilty of the same crime, from the looks of it.