[PARPORT] parport-arca-11 avaible

Andrea Arcangeli (andrea@e-mind.com)
Sun, 27 Sep 1998 02:24:25 +0200 (CEST)

I made a new diff with the ppa/imm parport fix by Matthias, and I checked
other pardevice for the same bug (plip had it too).

The LURK flag is still in and it will printk() a warning if used (it' s
still as Tim implemented it). I still personally think that this is the
best choice. A printk will not harm at all pardevice developers and it
will not hurt performance or resources at all, but it will help to
_semantically_ put pardevice in sync with parport (and btw all pardevice
in the standard kernel are just uptodate).

ftp://e-mind.com/pub/linux/parport/parport-arca-2.1.122-11.diff.gz

 drivers/char/hfmodem/main.c | 12 ---
 drivers/misc/parport_arc.c | 7 +-
 drivers/misc/parport_ax.c | 29 +++-----
 drivers/misc/parport_pc.c | 28 +++-----
 drivers/misc/parport_procfs.c | 39 +++++++----
 drivers/misc/parport_share.c | 129 +++++++++++++++++++++++---------------
 drivers/net/hamradio/baycom_epp.c | 12 ---
 drivers/net/hamradio/baycom_par.c | 12 ---
 drivers/net/plip.c | 5 +
 drivers/scsi/Config.in | 2
 drivers/scsi/imm.c | 21 +++++-
 drivers/scsi/ppa.c | 15 ++++
 include/linux/parport.h | 32 +++++++--
 include/linux/parport_pc.h | 2
 14 files changed, 205 insertions, 140 deletions

Comments?

Andrea[s] Arcangeli