Re: [PARPORT] 2 Quick Questions

grant@torque.net
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 06:53:45 -0400 (EDT)

> Having recently been thrown into a Linux project at work, I have 2
> quick questions. Are there discussion groups like this one for SCSI
> Support as well as just general questions?? Or should I just follow
> USENET groups?

It continuously puzzles me that this obscure niche mailing list is the
first point of contact for so many people :-)

Please visit one of the many linux resource pages. I find that

        http://sunsite.unc.edu/LDP

is probably the most complete ...

There are hundreds of Linux mailing lists, including
linux-scsi@vger.rutgers.edu, as well as the comp.os.linux.* usenet
hierarchy.

THIS list is _NOT_ a "just general questions" list, I'd like to continue
to encourage members not to use it that way.