[PARPORT] Compiling ftape and ppa

Larry Barlow (lbarlow@mail.cei.net)
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 23:04:49 -0500

I have compiled both of these several times but I have encountered a problem
this time. I recently re-installed with RH 5.1 and am running the stock
kernel. I have not compiled the kernel this time (FAT 32 is in the stock
kernel) as I normally do when I upgrade. Both the ftape and ppa compiles
complain about a missing header (modversions.h). I have installed both source
and header packages. modversions.h is not in the header package that came with
RH 5.1. Where do I get this header file or does a kernel compile build it?

Thanks,