Re: [PARPORT] Parallel port example code.

Kevin Stewart (a2k@one.net)
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 20:46:19 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 13 Oct 1998, Bill Broadley wrote:

> Anyone have a url to some simple examples of programatically sending/receiving
> data to/from a parallel port under linux?

I have 10 LEDs hooked up to lp1 on my machine... I turn them on and off
by a bit-banger program that I pieced together... if it would be helpful,
I can send you the source.

(It was designed to be a led-bargraph CPU meter, but it used about 30% of
my CPU itself :) )

Kevin