[PARPORT] EPP-Interface for line scan camera

J|rgen Beckers (beckers@eureca.de)
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 23:03:09 +0100

Hello,

we develope and produce CCD line scan cameras for research and
industrial
quality control. The line scan cameras provide an EPP-Port for the
direct link to a PC and
so far we use DOS or Windows NT as operating system (I guess I don`t
have to say, that this means a lot of trouble and system crashes.....).

We are looking for an EPP driver to operate our cameras under a LINUX
system.
The driver must provide the readout of the camera without interrupts!!!
(about 2000-5000 port accesses per readout)

Who can help???

best reagrds

J. Beckers

P.S.: We use LINUX on all PCs in our offices. So please help us to get
Microsoft rid off the rest of
the computers.in our laboratory.

---
EURECA Messtechnik GmbH