[PARPORT] Anyone using epst?

Paul Robins (paulr@club-internet.fr)
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 10:44:10 +0100

I've just bought a new Nomai 540 removable disk drive thingy
in a sale, and I'd like to get it to work under Linux. It
came with a Shuttle Technology parallel port SCSI adaptor.

I've downloaded the epst module source from torque.net,
which I've compiled and placed in my /lib/modules directory -
but... how do I use this module?

Any clues would be greatly appreciated. I'm using Redhat 5.1
on an old 5x86 PC. I normally have my printer connected to the
parallel port - now it's connected to the Shuttle and seems
to works fine.

Thanks

Paul Robins