[PARPORT] Unsubscribing

grant@torque.net
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 06:30:26 -0500 (EST)

For some reason unknown to me, we've had a barrage of people who can't
read the instructions in the footer of every message about how to
unsubscribe. Please, if you signed on to the list for the wrong reason,
or are annoyed by messages that don't seem to interest you, take the
time to read the instructions about how to sign off.

Please do not post your message to the list as a whole.