[PARPORT] I know this isn't the place, BUT

Andy Wendel (andy001@mail.bna.bellsouth.net)
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 19:51:30 -0600

As per the subject header, I know this list is dedicated more to the
storage devices used on the parport, but after banging my head for no good
reason, and no good results, I turn to this list with the following query -

Does anyone know where I can find information about parallel port
programming for printers and flatbed scanners? I get nice B/W from the
printer, and I think I will have adsl before SANE ever supports my scanner...

Any help would be appreciated.

Andy