Re: [PARPORT] I know this isn't the place, BUT

Troy Ablan (chaser@shore.net)
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 04:23:23 -0500 (EST)

> >adsl? Sorry, do not know that acronym.
>
> Asynchron Digital Subscribers Line, basically a high speed phone line.

It's Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line. It is, however, synchronous. I
work at an ISP that offers different types of DSL through local telephone
carriers. A good explanation of the technology can be found at
http://www.shore.net/techtalk/archive/guest/sdsl.html

Troy Ablan
chaser@shore.net
shore.net access services and development
support@shore.net
781-593-3110 VM x102
My Hours:           Monday night through
                    Friday night 11pm-7am.
shore.net Hours:    24 hours Mon 7am through Sat 5pm