[PARPORT] about using cdrecord on an HP-7200e CD-RW

liujs@263.net
3 Feb 1999 02:58:15 -0000

Hi,all

  I have a HP7200e cdwriter which only has parallel port.
I want to attach it to my linux(2.2.0) and use your cdrecord
to write data. the version of cdrecord is 1.8a16.

   I successfully attached the cdwriter to my computer,
and the kernel recognized the cdwriter as /dev/pg0, but
I don't know how to input the dev= option in this case,
how the device /dev/pg0 related to SCSI numbers?

   I've read all documentations on parport homepage, but
I still don't know how to do. Could anyone help me. Thanks
a lot.

Liu JingSong