[PARPORT] kmod and ppa

Wandered Inn (esoteric@denali.atlnet.com)
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 16:45:10 +0000

I'm trying to get kmod to load the ppa driver for my zip drive, but no
luck. I've not been able to find any docs on how to setup the
conf.modules file. I've read the kernel docs (kmod.txt, modules.txt),
but I can't find out the specifics of alias entries in conf.modules. I
received assistance with setting up parport and lp for my printer, but
I'm still manually loading ppa.

Would someone be so kind to point me to the right docs for this?

--
Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric@denali.atlnet.com

You mean you paid MONEY for Service Pack '98????