Re: [PARPORT] disable/elable_irq() in parport_claim/release().

Andrea Arcangeli (andrea@e-mind.com)
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 14:58:29 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 24 Feb 1999, Joerg Dorchain wrote:

>Would be a good idea to have some feedback (like a 'cvs update') too see
>what others did and not to work at cross-purposes.

I like cvs and I use it locally but my broken ppp slowwwlink make me
impossible to use it out of my home machine. So if you'll go with CVS
please consider the idea to release also some diff-snapshots for me ;).

Andrea Arcangeli