[PARPORT] driver for MiniSCSI 1350 from Adaptec ??

Ingo Schaa (schaa@hrz.tu-darmstadt.de)
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 15:13:58 -0200

Hello,

does anyone know if there exists a driver for the new ParPort-SCSI
adapter "MiniSCSI 1350" from Adaptec for the LINUX-OS ??
The problem is that Adaptec only delivers driver for Win95/98 within
the package. The adapter should be very fast ( 1 MBit / sec ) with
EPP-configuration in the BIOS.

Do you think it is possible to trace the actions from Windows 95
perhaps with a second PC ?? because there is no DOS-driver available.

I looked at the subjects of the old mails of this list but I cant't
find nothing. In the Redhat 5.2 distribution I can't find a driver
either.

please help

Ingo Schaa
Am Landbach 22