[PARPORT] Recommendations where to buy?

Duane Attaway (dattaway@ebicom.net)
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 12:53:59 -0600 (EST)

I hate posting this seemingly simple question to a mailing list, but
pricewatch, the local LUG, and the local shops came up dry when I searched
for a parallel port solution to load and swap IDE drives. Otherwise, I
have to power down each time I want to change a drive on the motherboard's
IDE port. I assume these work very well (though a bit slow considering the
parallel port.)

Have credit card and would like to order one soon as I'd like to have some
uptime.. If there is a place to get one, please let me know.

-=Duane