Re: [PARPORT] Ezflyer 230

Soulier, Frederic (Frederic.P.Soulier@british-airways.com)
26 Mar 1999 13:18:22 Z

Hi Pedro,
Gracias.

(1) I have got PARPORT (insmod parport works fine)
(2) ** that might be from where comes my pbms **
in the /etc/conf.modules do I need to have something like that:
    alias parport_lowlevel=parport_pc
    options parport_pc io=0x378 irq=7 (and this line as well?)

(3) ** will try that asap **
(4) Yes. It exists. I did not try to get the drive to work
under 2.0.36 because I moved directly to Kernel 2.2.1
(5) Yes. I got all the new RPMs as mentionned by RedHat.

Will keep you posted.

Cheers,
Fred

paag@coppi.tid.es on 26/03/99 12:23:00