[PARPORT] [tech@scanport.com: Re: 600 Parallel]

Chris McClimans (chris-linux-parport@end.oftheInter.net)
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 15:48:14 -0500

A useful bit of info on the Scanpaq/Scanport line of products:
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 12:28:55 -0700
From: tech@scanport.com (Scanport Tech)
Subject: Re: SQ600 Parallel To: Chris McClimans <chris@end.oftheInter.ne)

We use the same specs of the largest scanner manufacturer Microtek. Our
scanmodule driver is much the same as Microteks ScanWizard.

You should really try contact them since they write our drivers. If you
can get the scanner running on a Linux machine please let me know
because we have requests for a linux driver.

Thanks

P.S Sorry i couldnt give you more technical detail since I dont have
access to those resources and we do not have any in house programmers