Re: [PARPORT] More info about Sony Superstation and PARIDE

Peter Eacmen (eacmen@att.net)
Thu, 08 Apr 1999 17:56:23 -0400

I have an old AT-style i486. The BIOS is old and doesn't support different I/O modes for
the parallel port (just SPP).

I looked on the I/O card itself and there doesn't appear to be any jumper to set the
different modes of operation.
-Peter