[PARPORT] INstalling RedHat 5.1 from a ide/lpt cd-rom

R.D.Coehoorn (r.d.coehoorn@oprit.rug.nl)
Tue, 18 May 1999 20:22:36 +0200

Hi......

Who can help me. I want to install RedHat 5.1 on my PC. The cd-rom
player that i have available is a extern CD-writer of Philips (cdd3610)
(on the lpt port, ide) The drivers of redhat can't find it.

I hope when you read this you can answer one of the following questions:

1) Where can i find find the (newest version) of a boot image (the
newest of paride i.e.)
 which supports this player
2) Do you know where i can find information on this subject?
3) What is a address in Holland for second-hand cd-romplayers

Thanx in advance